Monday, June 23, 2003

This past weekend:

Texas summer has finally hit with a vengence. We tried to go antique looking in Forney, Texas, and virtually had to drag ourselves back to the car. It wasn't the heat so much (yeah, it was that) it was the humidity. I CAN'T STAND IT. I AM TOO OLD FOR THIS!

Went into Little Red's first, though. They have all sorts of wrought iron stuff and tacky yard ornaments. The place is a warehouse. There is no air conditioning, but this flock of cats (and I do mean flock) live very happily there. Seems the owners adopt (I guess) dumped cats in that area. Needless to say, these felines have found the good life. They are all very FAT and very SASSSSY and they don't mind the hot weather.

On another note, I am having a hard time not falling asleep all the time. I may have sleep apnea. I go to sleep everywhere, luckily while not driving or working. Fell asleep last evening and woke and Ed's face was about 2 inches from mine. Scared the living daylights out of me.

I don't know why but I saw that heavy weight fight Saturday night. That Ukranian's eye cut was so large, you could sail a boat through it. But he did deserve to win the fight, because Lewis was fat and way out of shape. But the eye cut nipped it in the bud, so speak. One question I ask myself, though, was WHY was I watching this????

I stoke Q's Harry Potter book. Aha! Mine is coming from England with the Adult book jacket on it. But it won't get here until next week. I am already past page 100. It is a very good book, well worth the money.

When oh when is autumn going to get here. And we are going to see Alabama on July 22 in an open theatre!

No comments: