Friday, February 07, 2003

FRIDAY FIVE

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

Oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and granola – yum!

2. What's your favorite cereal?

Almost any – except the sugary kinds, unfortunately I am not a kid anymore

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?

If eating out means take out – about 6 days a week – as I am exceptionally lazy plus I am a harried and busy business woman. Believe that, and I’ll treat you to dinner. No, I don’t want to change – except maybe getting someone to cook for me. Dream on.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?

Hmmm- what fast food place have we not been to this week? But I will cook Sunday, but I don’t know what yet.

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?

Franki’s Little European in Casa Linda Plaza – great eastern European food. But rather expensive. We go on my birthday.


Friday Five

No comments: