Friday, November 08, 2002

Ah, Friday! I am going to do nothing this weekend – at least that’s I’m saying. I have to wash clothes and since the washer is broken, I have to go to the laundromat. So I am going to lug Ed down there with me because I want to wash EVERYTHING so it will last a while. I hate going to the laundromat. It is so boring.

One last thing about the George Strait concert. I have just gotten a new dog named Augie. He is part beagle and part something else unknown. He is a great dog.

But . . .


When you go to a George Strait concert do not – AND I SAY “DO NOT” leave an unopened bag of cat litter in reach of the dog’s mouth.

You see, they like to chew on things when they are six months old.

We came home and there was a chewed-up empty cat litter bag in the living room BUT in the dining room, the whole floor was covered with litter.

When that dog bit into that bag and the litter started flowing out, he probably thought he hit the mother lode.

Ahh, doncha love puppies!


One last thing – I found a great new blog, . It’s listed under my favorite blogs. This is a great site!! The things she has done to liven up her site are amazing! And the blog itself is great also. Read it!





No comments: