Friday, September 19, 2003

Sheesh, I can't believe it's been seven days since I posted in my blog. During that time, ex-Police Chief Bolton spoke to the City Council but didn't make a dent in anything. So now we go and find a new police chief.

Have not heard a word about a recall vote for Mayor Miller anymore.

We got a citation from the city to cut the rubbish on our part of the alley. Sure, they find things like this but we have the highest crime rate in the U.S. But the city inspectors are doing their part !

I have been sick still also and sort of down about the whole thing. But I do have good bones from my bone density test - all the milk drinking paid off!

Was sick and stayed home yesterday and accidentally drank some curdled milk and - then accidentally ate some moldy bread. Was not a good day.

Back to work.

No comments: