Very newsy day at NASCAR:
1. Mike Skinner got fired from the No. 4 car – odds are that John Andretti will take over.
2. Citgo is leaving NASCAR, which means Jeff Burton will have to find a new sponsor next year.
3. WINSTON is leaving NASCAR and Nextel will take over. Just will not mean the same. I think it should be a car-related company. But then, it's a matter of "Show me the money!"
4. Jeff Gordon's divorce is final, so he can kiss his little blond girlfriend on television all he wants to now.
5. In a couple of more races, the televised races will switch over to NBC – sure will miss DW and the gang. Nobody at NBC says "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity." The only good thing at NBC is Benny Parsons.
Great show to watch for NASCAR news: Inside Winston Cup