Monday, February 17, 2003

I am still getting over the big move. We are now in our new building. I didn’t have to lift any heavy boxes but with all the running around, I was pretty sore this weekend.

Then, stupidly, I started to unpack today and lifted two heavy crates. I imagine tonight, my back will be killing me.

The new building is really nice. The best thing are all the fast food places to eat at lunch. At the old, there was one place – ONE PLACE! And that can be pretty old.

Here is a picture of our new office space:



Between naps, I watched the Daytona 500 this weekend. Since Texas had rain earlier in the week, I had a feeling it would rain in Florida and sure enough it did shortening the race. But, one of my favorite drivers – Michael Waltrip – won so all was not so bad. Ed was glad mainly because Little E did not win. There was a big wreck in the Busch race Saturday – and guess what – a Bodine caused it. New season – same drivers.
I need to proclaim a hunk of the month but haven’t decided on one yet. He must a hunk, but he must be unusual. More later.
Gag me with a spoon
There may be a new mayoral candidate entering the race here in Dallas. I knew her personally from years earlier. Very two-face and meow, meow, meow. She makes our current mayor look like an angel. My opinion, though.

No comments: