1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)? Novels - fiction
2. What is your favorite novel? To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!) Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost (which reminds of what has happened the last few days here in old Big D:
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost
Whose woods are these I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind
and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
Shelby Foote's Civil War;
5. What are you currently reading? The 4th Harry Potter Book; Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell.