Monday, January 06, 2003

Well, a band of rogue robins have been seen the neighborhood. Tough little creatures that wear Harley Davidson kerchiefs and sit in trees waiting for unsuspecting humans to walk by so they can go plop, plop on their heads.

They spent the whole night in the Bradford pear tree under which I just happen to park my car. Needless to say, my car needs to be washed after being bombarded thoughout the night by these little rascals.

I also had to be on the safe side because even they had all left, one bird still remained perching himself just over the driver’s door. I had to scoot very quickly into the car so as not to be lobbed by him before he flew away with the rest.

On a positive note, this signal the start of spring in this area, so I guess these little rogues can stay around for a while. I just have to be careful where I walk.


No comments: