Monday, December 30, 2002

I have a horrible head cold today. It’s either that or a very bad (emphasis on bad) sinus infection. I think I would definitely feel better if I could cut my nose off and rip out my eyeballs. The stock in Puffs tissues has risen considerably on the stock market – from the fact I am using so many. Then, I also have a cough from all that junk that’s in my head (we’re talking about snot here people, not the other flotsam and jetsam that is floating around in my head). This is definitely not a good day. I wish I were home in bed.

I have noticed the comments thing is working again, but it’s in French. Oh well, c’est la vie.

I haven’t forgotten, but I need to show the December hunk of the month. I only have a day and a half to go. Plenty of time – not. Considering how bad I feel, no telling who it will be. A big surprise may be lurking around the corner.

Augie, the wonder beagle weiner (Ed’s dog literally) went to sleep last night around 6:30 and sacked out until 10:00 when I took him out for his final run so I could go to bed. Oh now, Augie was awake and sasssssssy – and wanted to play. So, I just left him in the living room – hoping he would not eat the couch. Luckily, he didn’t – THIS TIME.

No comments: