Monday, September 23, 2002

Today is my birthday. Not saying how old I am, I am old enough to know better. I am not famous, but here are some people who supposedly are famous (Erik Estrada?) with the same birthday.

Euripides
Ray Charles
Louise Nevelson

Erik Estrada
Kip Pardue
Matt Hardy
Jason Alexander
Bruce Springsteen
Mary Kay Place
Paul Petersen
Julio Iglesias
John Coltrane
Mickey Rooney

Hmmm, only Bruce Springsteen and John Coltrane sound interesting to me.

For more famous birthdays:


TODAY'S FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS


AND FOR A JOKE: (Okay, it's a blonde, but not done on purpose)

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says,

"Please come over here and help me...
I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it
started." Her boyfriend asks, "what is it supposed to be when it's
finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box,it's a
tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the
table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then
turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going
to
be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."
"Second, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee,
then..................
let's put all the frosted flakes back in the box."



No comments: